Chicken Stew With Cream
This fantastic meal is quick to prepare and tasteful. Cajun spices complements the chicken while addition of Knorr stock helps to intensify those lovely flavours as they cook together.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 250g Chicken leg (boneless and cut to bite sized pieces)
- 120g Assorted potatoes and carrots (cut to bite size cubes)
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- 55g White onions (diced)
- Half tsp Cajun spices
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES (crushed)
- 250ml Water
- A pinch Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 150ml Double cream
- A pinch Cajun spices
- Season the chicken leg with pepper and cajun spices.
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil then fry the marinated chicken pieces to golden brown on both sides before setting aside. You should require about 3 minutes for each side to turn golden brown.
- Add the onions to the pot and fry it to fragrance. Then add the fried chicken pieces back in, together with the potatoes, carrots, 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES and water before braising the chicken mixture for 9 to 15 minutes on high heat or until the mix is thickened.
- Turn off the heat, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.
- Finally, season to taste and garnish before getting ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying