Wanton Dumplings Soup
For a fuss free nutritious soup for your kids, try this dumpling soup filled with fresh meat and vegetables!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- SHRIMP DUMPING INGREDIENTS
- Half KNORR CHICKEN CUBE
- 2 tbsp Hot water
- 100g Fresh minced chicken or pork
- 150g Shrimp (roughly chopped)
- 45g Water chestnut bits (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp Coriander root (chopped)
- 2 tsp Corn flour
- 20 Dumpling wrappers
- DUMPLING SOUP BASE
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 1 litre Water
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 55g Cai xin
- 10g Spring onions (cut into round rings)
- Combine the 2 tbsp of hot water with half a KNORR CHICKEN CUBE before setting aside to cool.
- Mix all the shrimp dumpling ingredients with the KNORR CHICKEN CUBE mixture well together. This will form the dumpling mix that you can wrap with your 20 dumpling wrappers.
- Heat up a non-stick pot with water to a boil, before adding in the dumplings to cook. Once dumplings float up to the surface, they are cooked and you can scoop them out to set aside.
- For the soup base, add 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES, sesame oil and 1 litre of water to another pot before heating up to a boil in 2 minutes.
- Combine the dumplings into the soup base, garnish with cai xin and spring onions before serving hot.
Find out what's everyone saying