Kimchi Chicken Soup
Ride on the Korean wave to prepare Kimchi soup easily for a sour and spicy good time.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 200g Ready made marinated kimchi
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 120g Red onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 10g Celery leaves
- 1800ml Water
- 150g Chicken leg sliced (lightly coated with corn flour)
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil then add the red onions to fry to fragrance.
- Add in water and 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES before bringing the mixture to a heavy boil in 2 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until the chicken meat is cooked.
- Finally, taste and get ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying