Sliced Fish Soup
The perfect healthy soup to prepare if you’re feeling under the weather and want to go light!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 200g White fish fillets (sliced and lightly coated with corn flour)
- 1 tsp Cooking oil
- 100g Shallots (thinly sliced)
- 2 KNORR IKAN BILIS CUBES
- 10g Celery leaves
- 20g Bitter gourd (sliced)
- 1200ml Water
- 10g Ginger (sliced)
- 35g Fresh iceberg lettuce
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil then add the shallots to fry to fragrance.
- Add in water with 2 KNORR IKAN BILIS CUBES and bring the mixture to a heavy boil in 3 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes or until the fish slices are cooked.
- Finally, taste and garnish before serving.
Find out what's everyone saying