Lotus Roots with Peanut and Chicken Soup
Homely soup that is prepared traditionally with pork but if you’re feeling experimental, try going with chicken!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 150g Lotus roots (peel and slice to half cm thickness)
- 1tsp Cooking oil
- 120g Red onions (thinly sliced)
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 2 Red dates
- 30g Carrot (cut into pieces)
- 150g Canned braised peanuts
- 1200ml Water
- 4 Chicken legs (cut into big cubes)
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil and add the red onions to fry to fragrance.
- Add in water with 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES and bring the mixture to a heavy boil in 4 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other before cooking for another 7 to 9 minutes or until the chicken meat is cooked.
- Finally, taste before getting ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying