Watercress Soup with Chicken
Homely soup that is prepared traditionally with pork but if you’re feeling experimental, try going with chicken!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 100g Watercress leaves (clean by washing)
- 80g Watercress root (clean by washing)
- 3 Whole garlic (lightly smashed)
- 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES
- 2 Honey dates
- 1 tbsp North and south almond nips
- 30g Carrots (cut into pieces)
- 1200ml Water
- 8 Chicken wings (cut off the tips)
- Heat up a non-stick pot with water and add in 2 KNORR CHICKEN CUBES before bringing the mixture to a heavy boil in 3 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other and cook for another 7 to 12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Finally, taste and garnish before getting ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying