Salted Vegetable Duck Soup
Do you know that you can cook the common salted vegetables duck soup conveniently with Knorr cubes?
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 25 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 Fresh duck leg (clean by washing)
- 3 Shallots (thinly sliced)
- 2 KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES
- 150g Salted vegetables (clean by rinsing lightly)
- 2 Fresh tomatoes (cut into halves)
- 2 Salted plums
- 1 tsp Toasted Szechuan pepper (in a filter bag)
- 1500ml Water
- 5 Whole garlic (lightly smashed)
- Heat up a non-stick pot and add the shallots to fry to light brown or when they are fragrant.
- Add in water with 2 KNORR VEGETABLE CUBES and bring the mixture to a heavy boil in 2 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other before cooking for another 17 to 25 minutes or until the duck meat is tender and cooked.
- Finally, taste and garnish before serving.
Find out what's everyone saying