CHAR GRILLED CHICKEN CAPSICUM KEBAB
Our chicken and capsicum kebabs not only add color to the table, but are rich in flavor too! These also make perfect finger food for parties!
- 30 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL IN ONE SEASONING
- 3 pcs Chicken breast
- 1 pc Red capsicum
- 1 pc Green capsicum
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 100g Fine Asparagus
- 60g Yellow cherry tomatoes (cut to half)
- 3 pcs Green lemon quartered slices
- Cut Chicken breast, Red and Green Capsicum to 3cm by 3 cm cubes
- Add Knorr Hao Chi All in One seasoning, chicken breast, red and green capsicum with olive oil. Mix well and marinate for 30mins
- Skew the chicken and capsicum cubes as shown.
- Heat up a non-stick grill pan till hot and then grill the chicken kebab for 2 mins on each side. Also char the fine asparagus for 2 to 3 min or until is cooked.
- Serve on a platter with garnish.
Find out what's everyone saying