KOREAN COLD MILK SOUP NOODLE
Our recipe is a refreshing take on Korean cold noodles- it is quick to whip-up, delicious and nutritious!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- Part 1 Soup Base
- 2 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL IN ONE SEASONING
- 1litre Water
- 1 pc White onion thinly sliced
- Part 2 Soup Base
- 1 pc Fresh brown pear (peeled, deseed and puree to fine liquid)
- 1 cup Soya bean milk powder
- 1 pc Fresh brown pear (peeled, deseed and thinly sliced to strips)
- 1 pc Cucumber (thinly sliced to strips)
- 8 pcs Red cherry tomatoes (cut to half)
- 4 pcs Red date (cut to half)
- 4 pcs Ginko nut
- 20g Daiko leaf
- 1tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- 350g Noodle (blanched and soak in cold water)
- Combine all ingredients from Part 1 soup base in a pot and bring to a boil, simmer for 5mins.
- Cool down the mixture.
- Add Part 2 soup base to Part 1 soup, and stir well.
- Place the soup mix in the fridge for an hour.
- Add noodles into the cold soup and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying