SINGAPORE STYLE HEALTHY FRIED BROWN RICE VERMICELLI
Yummy and healthy, this recipe is a guaranteed quick fix for lunch at home!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 tbsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL IN ONE SEASONING
- 2 cups Water
- 250g Brown rice vermicelli (soaked in water)
- 1 pc Red onion (sliced)
- 1 tbsp Avocado oil
- 100g Fine asparagus (cut to bite size)
- 100g Tiger prawn (slightly blanched)
- 2tbsp Crispy fried shallots
- ½ cup Carrots (cut to strips)
- Add avocado oil into a heated wok, fry red onion to fragrant.
- Add water to wok, then add in Knorr Hao Chi All in One seasoning and rest of the ingredient.
- Cover with lid and let it come to a boil.
- Stir the mixture lightly and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying