KOREAN SPICY SEAFOOD SOUP
Sour, spicy and coupled with the sweetness of seafood, our Korean Spicy Seafood Soup will make Kimchi fanatics go wild!
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 cubes Knorr Fish Cube
- 3 tbsp Korean chili paste (Gochujang)
- 1bowl Korean glass noodle (Jap Chae)
- 4 pc Fresh prawns
- 4pc Fresh greenlip mussels
- ½ cup Readymade Kimchi
- 10g Celery leaves
- 55g Beancurd (cut to thins)
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 80g Red Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1800ml Water
- Add oil into a heated non-stick pot, fry red onions to fragrant.
- Add water and 2 KNORR FISH CUBES before bringing the mixture to a heavy boil in 2 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other and cook for another 3 to 5 minutes or until the seafood is cooked.
- Finally, taste and get ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying