KOREAN BEAN PASTE STEW
Dig into the soupy goodness of our Korean Bean Paste Stew, complete with the traditional Korean rice cakes and the sweetness of clams.
- 5 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 cubes Knorr Ikan Bilis Cubes
- 3 tbsp Korean soya bean paste
- ½ bowl Korean rice cake
- 55g Red spinach leaves
- 55g Beancurd (cut to thins)
- 1 tsp Cooking Oil
- 1 cup Pear puree (peel and decore)
- 800g Fresh baby clam
- 80g Red Onions (thinly sliced)
- 1800ml Water
- Heat up a non-stick pot with oil then add the red onions to fry to fragrant.
- Add water and 2 KNORR IKAN BILIS CUBES before bringing the mixture to a heavy boil in 5 minutes.
- Then add in the rest of the ingredients one after the other and cook for another 7 to 9 minutes or until the rice cake is cooked.
- Finally, taste and get ready to serve.
Find out what's everyone saying