MINI STEAM EGG WITH PRAWN
There are many ways to do eggs, and steaming is one of our favorites because it is so easy! With this recipe, you can recreate the popular Japanese steamed egg at home!
- 2 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 tsp KNORR HAO CHI ALL IN ONE SEASONING
- 4 pcs Eggs
- 500ml Water
- 6-8 pcs Prawns deshelled
- 2nos Crabstick (peeled)
- 1 sprig Coriander leaf
- Beat eggs with Knorr Hao Chi All in One Seasoning and strain.
- Pour egg mixture into a bowl for steaming, arrange the deshelled prawns on eggs mixture.
- Steam eggs with prawns on low heat for about 8 to 10mins or until the egg is cooked.
- Garnish with crab stick peeled and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying