Steamed Tofu And Chicken With Salted Egg Sauce
We are convinced that the salted egg yolk flavor goes well with anything! Add it to the usual tofu and minced meat dish and serve with rice- you're all set for a sumptuous meal!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 15 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 1 packet Tofu
- 200g Chicken (minced)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Planta
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- to garnish Fresh coriander
- to garnish Red chilli
- 2 tbsp Knorr Salted Egg Powder
- 2 tbsp Planta
- ½ tsp Ginger (minced)
- A dash Sugar
- Marinate chicken with light soy sauce and corn flour; mix thoroughly. Let it rest for 10 mins.
- Remove tofu from the container. Drain excess liquid.
- Sauté minced chicken with 1 tbsp of Planta until 80% cooked. Remove from pan and set it aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté ginger with Planta until ginger turns golden brown. Lower heat. Add cooked minced chicken, sugar and Knorr Salted Egg Powder. If mixture turns dry, add 1 or 2 tbsp of water. Simmer for 3 mins.
- Steam tofu for 5 mins. When tofu is cooked, pour salted egg sauce over it. Add a dash of sesame oil.
- Garnish with coriander and chilli and serve.
Find out what's everyone saying