Salted Egg Prawns
Sink your teeth into sweet and succulent prawns coated generously with a divine salted egg sauce, made possible with Knorr Salted Egg Powder!
- 10 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 12 Prawns with shell (de-shelled with vein removed)
- 2 tbsp Corn flour
- 950ml Oil (for deep frying)
- 2 tbsp Planta
- 1 clove Garlic (bashed and minced)
- 1 Red chilli (chopped finely)
- ½ tsp Curry powder
- 3 tbsp Knorr Salted Egg Yolk Powder
- Salt (a dash)
- ¼ tspb Sugar
- Dust prawns with corn flour. Remove excess flour.
- Heat oil and deep-fry prawns until 80% cooked. Remove and drain. Set it aside.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic and chilli until garlic turns light golden.
- Lower heat. Add curry powder, Knorr Salted Egg Yolk Powder, salt and sugar.
- Once sugar begins to caramelize, add prawns.
- Toss prawns until cooked.
- Remove and serve immediately.
Find out what's everyone saying