Pineapple Fried Rice
Pamper your loved ones with this savoury restaurant-standard pineapple fried rice, cooked from scratch!
- 15 min Preparation Time
- 10 min Cooking Time
- 4 Serv. Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 2 bowls of cooked rice, cooled
- 1/4 cup fresh/canned diced pineapples
- 200g sliced chicken meat
- 8 fresh prawns, peel and devein, tail on
- 1/4 cup cooked cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- A handful of pork floss
Chicken meat & prawns seasonings (per item)
- 1 tsp HAO CHI SEASONING
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp corn starch
- Rice seasonings
1 tbsp HAO CHI SEASONING
- 1 tsp Thai fish sauce
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp pineapple juice
- Dash of pepper
- Marinate the chicken and prawns separately with the seasonings for 30 minutes. Stir fry the chicken meat and prawns till cooked. Set aside.
- In the same wok/pan, add cooked rice, quickly stir fry.
- Add all the seasonings to taste, follow by diced pineapples, chicken meat, prawns and cashew nuts.
- Garnish with spring onions and pork floss.
Find out what's everyone saying