GOLDEN PRAWN BALLS
Try to make these finger-licking deep-fried goldenlicious prawn balls. It is so good you cannot resist for more.
- 20 min Cooking Time
- 4 to 6 Recipe Serves
Ingredients & Method
- 400g frozen prawns, roughly chopped
- 120g Spanish mackerel (batang) fish fillet, chop/blend finely
- 1 medium size dried squid, soaked and minced
- 1 tsp Knorr SavorRich Chicken Concentrated Seasoning
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp tapioca starch
- Fry minced dried squid till fragrant, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and seasoning. Mix the paste by throwing it into the mixing bowl a few times until gluey/sticky.
- Heat up 2 cups of oil in a pot.
- Grab a handful of the prawn mixture and squeeze out a ball shaped prawn paste in between your thumb and index finger. On another hand, use a spoon to scrape and remove the prawn ball and gently drop it in the pre-heated oil.
- Deep fry the prawn balls by stirring it constantly till it turns golden brown or cooked.
Find out what's everyone saying